Father's Day Mason Jar Pie Box - 4 Pack
When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
For the pie connoisseur Dad on your list… Enjoy one each of our Apple, Cherry, Sweet Texas Pecan and Texas Two Step (pecan and chocolate brownie) Mason jar pies. Top with your favorite ice cream and eat them right out of the jar. Packed in a gift box for easy carrying. Arrives fully baked and ready to enjoy.
- This package includes 4 Mason Jar Pies (flavors below)
- Each 4 oz. pie jar serves 1 person
- Pie jars arrive in a beautiful branded carrier with a “Happy Father’s Day” sticker on the top of each jar.
Pie Flavors Include
- Dutchy’s Apple
- Sweet Texas Pecan
- Texas Two Step (Chocolate Brownie & Pecan)
flour, butter, cherries, pecans, apples, cocoa, sugar, cornstarch
Instructions / Storage
- Pies Arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Pies can be kept in the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months in a sealed freezer bag.
- We recommend enjoying pies at room temperature, but if you wish to enjoy them warm, place in oven or toaster oven at 350°F for 15 minutes or until warm. Do not microwave.
- To serve from frozen, place frozen pies on a cookie sheet in 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes or until warm. Do not thaw before reheating
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.