Easter Not So Tiny Pie - 9" Pie
When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
The Easter Two Step pie has their sweet Texas pecan filling with chunks of chocolate brownie mixed in. The chocolate brownie filling is packed full of rich chocolate flavor with a hint of heat. Topped with a pastry cut out in the shape of the Easter Bunny.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a Not-So-Tiny Easter Pie
- Each pie is 9"
Instructions / Storage
- Pies Arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Pies can be kept in the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months in a sealed freezer bag
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.