Tiny Pies ships its famous tiny pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Celebrate America with Tiny Pies’ flaky pie crust made into star-shaped hand pies: 4 filled with blueberry filling and 4 filled with tart cherry pie filling-—perfect for a picnic!
When Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, Amanda and her mom, Kit Seay, created Tiny Pies. Tiny Pies began to sell its handheld pies at the Barton Creek Farmers Market in Austin, Texas, in 2011. The duo makes their mini pies from scratch with locally-sourced ingredients, including their original creation the Texas Two Step — a combination of rich dark chocolate brownie and honest-to-goodness Texas pecan pie layered into a crisp flaky crust. The Pies have been featured on Oprah’s O List.
Each package includes 8 Star Hand Pies
- 4 Cherry
- 4 Blueberry
- Each hand pie measures 4" and weighs 2.6 oz.
Cherries, Blueberries, Sugar, Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cheese Culture), Xanthan Gum, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Egg Wash (Egg, Water).
Allergens: Egg, Wheat, Milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate if not eating right away.
- Best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place pie on baking sheet and put in the oven for a few minutes until warm.
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.