When Amanda Bates’ son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Celebrate America with our flaky pie crust made into star shaped handpies. Four filled with blueberry filling and four filled with our tart cherry pie filling. Perfect for a picnic!
Each package includes 8 Star Hand Pies
- 4 Cherry
- 4 Blueberry
- Each hand pie measures 4" and weighs 2.6 oz.
Cherries, Blueberries, Sugar, Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cheese Culture), Xanthan Gum, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Egg Wash (Egg, Water).
Allergens: Egg, Wheat, Milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate if not eating right away.
- Best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place pie on baking sheet and put in the oven for a few minutes until warm.
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.