When Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Shipping for the first time ever is Tiny Pie’s Not So Tiny American Flag Pie made with Blueberry and Cherry Pie decorated as Old Glory herself.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Not So Tiny Blueberry Cherry American Flag Pie
- Pies arrive raw and require additional cooking
flour, butter, cream cheese, cherry, blueberry, eggs,
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie arrives Frozen.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap from pie and place frozen pie onto a lined baking sheet to catch any run over
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Reduce heat to 350 for 45-60 more minutes
- Pie is done when the center of fruit filling bubbles and crust is golden brown
- If crust starts to brown before filling is bubbling cover loosely with aluminum foil
- Carefully remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.