When Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
The classic American Pie! A stars and stripes flag pie filled with tart cherry and fresh blueberry filling. Arrives frozen and unbaked.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Not So Tiny Blueberry Cherry American Flag Pie
- Pies arrive raw and require additional cooking
Blueberries, Cherries, Sugar, Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cheese Culture), Xanthan Gum, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Lemon Juice. Allergens: Wheat, Milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie arrives Frozen and unbaked.
- Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Remove all wrapping from pie and place frozen pie on lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees for 45 to 60 more minutes.
- Pie is done when filling is bubbling around the edges.
- If crust starts to brown before filling is done, cover loosely with foil.
- Carefully remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.