This is where it all started, folks! These chocolate whoopie pies start with oversized, rich, moist devil’s food chocolate cake lids made with the finest ingredients including European chocolate, fresh buttermilk, local eggs, and fragrant vanilla. They’re loaded with Tico’s classic vanilla filling. Their classic vanilla filling is lush, creamy and fluffy. Not too sweet, not too smooth… Just right. No cream cheese or marshmallow fluff, only made-from-scratch, pure ingredients.
Holly Holleran spent years as a professional polo coach, but she couldn’t escape the draw of her favorite childhood treat: whoopie pies. Growing up in western Pennsylvania, she spent lots of time in the bakery run by her grandmother, nicknamed Tico. The family bakery first opened its doors in 1939, and when she founded Tico’s Whoopies, Holly resurrected many of her grandmother’s original recipes. Her whoopie pies are handmade by Amish bakers daily using only fresh, wholesome ingredients.
This package includes 12 Chocolate Whoopie Pies.
- Each Whoopie Pie measures 4″ × 2″ and weighs 6 oz.
Potential Allergens: Wheat, Egg, Soy, Dairy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Or Gluten.
Whoopie Pies Contain: Wheat, Milk, Soy, And Egg And Are Made On Equipment That Also Processes Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Wheat Flour, Soy, Dairy, And Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
- Whoopie Pies arrive ready to enjoy
- Whoopie pies are best stored in a cool, dry place and are best enjoyed within a few days
- Whoopie pies may be frozen for up to 90 days in an airtight container and should not be stored in the fridge
- Tico’s Whoopies ships Monday through Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.