This Kit Makes 4 GIANT Milkshakes. Each Milkshake Serves 2 People
Blueberry Cheesecake: A Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit Collaboration Milkshake Kit
Cheesecake ice cream swirled with blueberry sauce and authentic cheesecake pieces in a marshmallow drizzled jar iced with vanilla icing and rolled in white chocolate chips. Topped with whipped cream (not included) and a delicious iced blueberry Hot Little Biscuit.
To celebrate Independence Day for the whole month of July, we couldn’t think of a better collaboration than Callie’s Hot Little Biscuits. Both The Yard and Callie’s Hot Little Biscuits started as women-led small businesses in the southern region. Nothing speaks of summer like blueberries and biscuits in the South. Combine our mason jars with these Hot Little Biscuits and enjoy a taste of the South: a perfectly cool, sweet treat to celebrate in July!
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshakes
- 4 Mason Jars of Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream (each 16 oz.)
- 4 Blueberry Hot Little Biscuits (baked and iced)
- White Chocolate Chips (4 oz.)
- Vanilla Icing (4 oz.)
- Marshmallow Cream Drizzle (4 oz.)
- 8 Straws
- 4 Plastic Branded Cups (16 oz.)
You Will Need At Home:
- Rubber Spatula
- Blender or Hand Mixer
- Your Choice of Preferred Milk (Whole Milk Suggested)
- Whipped Cream
Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream – Cream, Nonfat Milk, Blueberry Ribbon (High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Blueberries, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Salt, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Red 40, Blue 1), Cheesecake Flavor (Corn Syrup, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cream Cheese Powder [Cream Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Enzyme), Nonfat Milk], Modified Corn Starch, Condensed Milk, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Citrate, Pectin, Citric Acid, Salt, Sugar, Xanthan Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cheesecake Cubes (Cream Cheese [Cultured Milk And Cream, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum], Sugar, Egg, Graham Crumb [Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate], Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Natural Flavor, Lemon Peel), Corn Syrup, Whey, Mono- & Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan.
Contains: Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat.
Biscuits – Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Buttermilk (Cultured Milk, Food Starch), Butter (Pasteurized Cream), Blueberries, Sugar, Vanilla (Vanilla Bean Extractives In Water And Alcohol (35%)), Confectioners’ Sugar, Whole Milk, (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Whey, Cheese Culture),Vanilla (Vanilla Bean Extractives In Water And Alcohol (35%))
Vanilla Icing – High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm, Palm Kernel Coconut And/or Cottonseed), Water Containing Less Than 2% Of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Artificial Flavor, Sugar, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Soy Protein Concentrate, Xanthan Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Milkshake Kits ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with dry hands.
- Ice cream may be kept frozen for up to 6 months.
- Biscuits may be kept frozen for up to 18 months.
- We know you are extremely excited to build your milkshakes, but the ice cream mason jars should be placed in the freezer for 24 hours before enjoying to obtain the best results.
- Place jars at room temperature for 10 minutes before constructing your milkshake. This makes it easier for the lid to unscrew.
MIXING THE MILKSHAKE
- With the rubber spatula, remove the ice cream from the glass jars and place in a blender. If you are using a hand mixer DO NOT mix in the glass jar. You can also use a whisk and place the ice cream in a bowl.
- 4 oz. of milk (1⁄4 of the empty mason jar right below the Gulf Shores, AL, words) and add to ice cream
- Mix until smooth.
- Remove from freezer and preheat the oven to 350˚ F.
- Remove biscuits from plastic wrap. Wrap biscuits completely in aluminum foil.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes – oven times may vary.
- For the last 5 minutes of baking, open the foil so the biscuit tops become crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and brush the tops of the biscuits with melted butter.
- Cool biscuits slightly before separating.
- Serve warm!
MAKING THE MILKSHAKE
- With the rubber spatula or a spoon spread marshmallow cream around the rim of the jar.
- Pour your milkshake in the jar.
- Top your shake with whipped cream, biscuits, and chocolate chips.
- The Yard Milkshake Bar ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.