This Kit Makes 4 GIANT Milkshakes. Each Milkshake Serves 2 People
Express Your Wunderful: A Wunderkeks Collaboration Milkshake Kit
The Yard Milkshake Bar collaboration with Wunderkeks to make you an unforgettable milkshake experience. With this purchase- you are not ONLY getting the rich, thick, delicious milkshake fixings for the GIANT Milkshakes. You are also contributing to the LOVELOUD Foundation. The funds from the sale of cookies will be donated to Ignite the vital conversation about what it means to unconditionally love, understand, support, accept and celebrate our LGBTQ+ friends and family. With the help of the Imagine Dragons artist Dan Reynolds, to make it possible! Sip with PRIDE and LOVE.
The Yard Milkshake Bar was created by the husband-and-wife team of Logan and Chelsea Green. They both came from families of entrepreneurs and spent their early years working for their parents, and in 2017 they opened The Yard, which is like no other ice cream shop on earth. Crazy specialty milkshakes are the main attraction at The Yard, which first opened in their home town of Gulf Shores, Alabama, but has since expanded to locations nationwide. Each of their legendary “freak shakes” are made with the best quality ice cream and homemade edible cookie dough, with a variety of toppings and served in a branded glass Mason jar.
Dinosaur Not Included
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Express Your Wunderful Milkshakes
- 4 Mason Jars of Graham Central Station Ice Cream (each 16 oz.)
- 4 Wunderkeks Everything Cookies
- 5 Marshmallow Squirt Bottles (2 oz.)
- Rainbow Sprinkles (3 oz.)
- Vanilla Icing (4 oz.)
- 8 Straws
- 4 Plastic Branded Cups (16 oz.)
You Will Need At Home:
- Rubber Spatula
- Blender or Hand Mixer
- Your Choice of Preferred Milk (Whole Milk Suggested)
- Whipped Cream
Wunderkeks Cookie – Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dark Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Vanilla), Brown Sugar, Butter, Pecans, Pasteurized Eggs, Coconut, Sugar, Less Than 2% Of: Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives), Kosher Salt, Baking Soda
Graham Central Station Ice Cream – Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dark Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Vanilla), Brown Sugar, Butter, Pecans, Pasteurized Eggs, Coconut, Sugar, Less Than 2% Of: Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives), Kosher Salt, Baking Soda
Marshmallow Cream Drizzle – Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 2%of Dried Egg White, Cream Of Tartar, Xanthan Gum, Artificial And Natural Flavor
Vanilla Icing – High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm, Palm Kernel Coconut And/or Cottonseed), Water Containing Less Than 2% Of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Artificial Flavor, Sugar, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Soy Protein Concentrate, Xanthan Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Milkshake Kits ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with dry hands
- Ice cream may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- We know you are extremely excited to build your milkshakes, but the ice cream mason jars should be placed in the freezer for 24 hours before enjoying to obtain the best results
- Place jars at room temperature for 10 minutes before constructing your milkshake. This makes it easier for the lid to unscrew.
MIXING THE MILKSHAKE
- With the rubber spatula, remove the ice cream from the glass jars and place in a blender. If you are using a hand mixer DO NOT mix in the glass jar. You can also use a whisk and place the ice cream in a bowl.
- 4 oz. of milk (1⁄4 of the empty mason jar right below the Gulf Shores, AL, words) and add to ice cream
- Mix until smooth
MAKING THE MILKSHAKE
- Place Wunderkek’s Cookie in oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Let cool and create your shake!
- With the rubber spatula or a spoon spread marshmallow cream around the rim of the jar.
- Pour your milkshake in the jar
- The Yard Milkshake Bar ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.