This Kit Makes 4 GIANT Milkshakes. Each Milkshake Serves 2 People
Make your own Cookie Dough Delicious™ Milkshakes! Cookie dough ice cream comes in a chocolate icing dipped jar, and it’s topped with Chocolate chips, chocolate drizzle, and a scoop of cookie dough!
The Yard Milkshake Bar was created by the husband-and-wife team of Logan and Chelsea Green. They both came from families of entrepreneurs and spent their early years working for their parents, and in 2017 they opened The Yard, which is like no other ice cream shop on earth. Crazy specialty milkshakes are the main attraction at The Yard, which first opened in their home town of Gulf Shores, Alabama, but has since expanded to locations nationwide. Each of their legendary “freak shakes” are made with the best quality ice cream and homemade edible cookie dough, with a variety of toppings and served in a branded glass Mason jar.
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 4 GIANT Cookie Dough Delicious™ Milkshakes
- 4 Mason Jars of Cookie Dough Ice Cream (each 16 oz.)
- 4 Cookie Dough Scoops (each 1 oz.)
- Chocolate Chips (4 oz.)
- Chocolate Icing (4 oz.)
- Chocolate Syrup (4 oz.)
- 8 Straws
- 8 Branded Cups
You Will Need At Home:
- Rubber Spatula
- Blender or Hand Mixer
- Your Choice of Preferred Milk (Whole Milk Suggested)
- Whipped Cream
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream – Cream, Nonfat Milk, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cookie Dough [Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Water, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Salt] Corn Syrup, Whey, Chocolate Chip (Sugar, Cocoa, Soybean Oil, Fully Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Chocolate Liquor, Salt, Soy Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavor, Mono-& Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Polysorbate 80, Carageenan
- Cookie Dough – Margarine (Vegetable Oil Blend, Palm Oil and Soy Bean, Water, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Mono & Diglycerides, Potassium Sorbet, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Beta Carotene, Vitamin a, Palmitate Added, Whey, Chocolate Chips (Milk Chocolate, Sugar Chocolate, Non-fat Milk, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin Soy Imitation Vanilla Flavor (Water, Caramel Color, Vanillin, Ethyl Vanilla, 0.1% Potassium Sorbet) Flour (Bleach Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Sugar, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses) Contains: Wheat, Soybean, Milk
- Chocolate Syrup – High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa, Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Mono-& Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor
- Chocolate – Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor, Milk)
- Chocolate Icing – Sugar, Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Mono-& Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Soybean Oil, Canola Oil) Cocoa, Hugh Fructose Corn Syrup, Margarine, Water, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Potasium Sorbate, Soy Lecithin, Unsweetened Chocolate
Instructions / Storage
- Milkshake Kits ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with dry hands
- Toppings may be kept refrigerated for 2 weeks
- Ice cream may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- We know you are extremely excited to build your milkshakes, but the ice cream mason jars should be placed in the freezer for 24 hours before enjoying to obtain the best results
- Place jars at room temperature for 10 minutes before constructing your milkshake. This makes it easier for the lid to unscrew.
MIXING THE MILKSHAKE
- With the rubber spatula, remove the ice cream from the glass jars and place in a blender. If you are using a hand mixer DO NOT mix in the glass jar. You can also use a whisk and place the ice cream in a bowl.
- 4 oz. of milk (1⁄4 of the empty mason jar right below the Gulf Shores, AL, words) and add to ice cream
- Mix until smooth
DRESSING THE RIM OF THE JAR
- Dress the rim of the jar before pouring milkshake into the jar
- With the rubber spatula or a spoon spread icing around the rim of the jar.
- Pour the chocolate chips on a plate.
- Roll the jar into the chocolate chips until the whole rim is covered.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup inside the jar.
- Pour your milkshake in the jar
DECORATING THE MILKSHAKE
- Place cookie dough scoop on the side of the rim.
- Top your shake with whipped cream, chocolate syrup drizzle and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- The Yard Milkshake Bar ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.