Chesapeake Blue Crab Personal Pies - 4 Pack
Still meticulously crafted by hand on the Chesapeake Bay, Chesapeake Blue Crab Pie™ is the perfect combination of quality crab meat, unique blend of cheeses and over 20 herbs and seasonings all baked in a flaky, pastry crust. These artisan crab pies contain no fillers, no imitation crab meat and no short cuts. Our family company brings you the ultimate in top notch quality and exceptional taste.
This package serves 4 people and includes 4 Chesapeake Blue Crab Pies (5 oz. each)
Blue Crabmeat, Pie Dough (Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Honey, Sea Salt, No Cystiene Dough Soft ((Malted Barley Flour, Solubilized Wheat Gluten)), Whole Milk, Mayonnaise ((Soybean Oil, Water, Egg Yolks), Vinegar, Salt, Spice, Calcium Disodium EDTA (added to protect flavor), Mozzarella Cheese((Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Rice Flour, Cellulose Added to Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor), Cheddar Cheese((Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Vegetable Color(If colored), Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Cellulose (Anti Caking Agent)), Eggs (Egg Whites, Guar Gum and Triethyl Citrate), Seafood Seasoning (Celery Salt(Salt, Celery Seed), Spices (Including Red and Black Pepper) and Paprika).
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen until ready to bake. Good for 3 days in the refrigerator after baking
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Keeping pie in its brown baking pan, place pie directly on oven rack
- Bake 45 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Van Cleve Seafood Co. ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.