Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Fresh from the Chesapeake Bay, Van Cleve’s plump scallops are wrapped with hickory-smoked bacon for the perfect party bite. Starting with a 200-year-old family recipe for Virginia crab pie, this all-female, family-owned shop is sharing locally loved seafood with the entire country.
Van Cleve Seafood is reimagining the Virginia crab pie, which dates back over 200 years. As the old story goes, this decadent recipe was verbally passed down to the Van Cleve family from the cookhouse of an old Virginia plantation. Staying true to the secret recipe, the Van Cleve family made crab pies using local Chesapeake Bay crabs at holiday gatherings for years until Shelly Van Cleve and her daughters, Allie and Monica, opened their own restaurant in Spotsylvania, Virginia, in 2001. Now this all-female, family-owned seafood pie shop is sharing this locally loved legend with the entire country. Van Cleve’s Blue Crab Pie competed on Lifetime’s Supermarket Superstar and O, The Oprah Magazine featured it on The O List.
This package includes 20 Bacon Wrapped Scallops and serves up to 6 peoples
- Each package includes 2 gold tins- 10 Bacon-wrapped scallops per tin
- The Van Cleve Seafood Co. ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.