The Truffleist ships its legendary truffle products nationwide on Goldbelly! The Truffleist mixes hand-harvested French grey sea salt with black summer truffles. Use this Truffle Salt to upgrade your morning scrambled eggs, use on steamed veggies or roasted potatoes, in dips or hummus, sprinkled on top of soft pretzels, popcorn, or fries. So many delicious uses.
Jimmy Kunz started making truffle butter as a holiday gift for friends and family before he was inspired to officially become “The Truffleist” in 2013. New York City’s The Truffleist highlights the unique flavors and qualities of rare truffles from Italy, France, and Spain, without the elitism that typically accompanies fine truffle products. Thanks to The Truffleist, you can add a hint of sought-after truffle flavor to any dish you can dream of. The Truffleist has been featured on Ruth Reichl’s “Holiday Gift Guide.”
This Package includes a 4 oz. Jar of Truffle Salt
Sicilian sea salt (unrefined, hand harvested), black summer truffles (2%), truffle essence
Instructions / Storage
- Truffle Salt arrives ready to enjoy
- Store at room temp until opening, then refrigerate
- Refrigerated, it will last one year
- The Truffleist ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.