Bauer’s mustard made since 1888 in Ridgewood, Queens infused with black summer truffles from northern Italy. This Truffle Mustard contains pieces of truffles. Delicious paired with meats like bratwurst, on sandwiches, used in a vinaigrette, or any other way you use your current mustard.
The Truffleist highlights the unique flavors and qualities of truffles, without the elitism that typically accompanies fine truffle products. They aim to offer customers the highest quality products so you can create delicious, unique dishes with truffle ingredients you know, and some you’ve never tried before. So, get creative and start experimenting for the sake of your taste buds!
This Package includes a 4 oz. Jar of Truffle Mustard
Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Spices, Black Summer Truffles (2%), Truffle Essence
Instructions / Storage
- Truffle Mustard arrives ready to enjoy
- Store at room temp until opening, then refrigerate
- Refrigerated, it will last one year
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Truffleist ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.