The Truffleist collaborated with the sausage kings at Schaller & Weber to pack these juicy pork brats with rich truffle flavor. Loaded with 2% black summer truffles, the pronounced truffle flavor punches through the palette.
Jimmy Kunz started making truffle butter as a holiday gift for friends and family before he officially became New York City’s “The Truffleist” in 2013. The Truffleist highlights the unique flavors and qualities of rare truffles from Italy, France, and Spain, without the elitism that typically accompanies fine truffle products. Now, home chefs can add a hint of sought-after truffle flavor to any dish. The Truffleist has been featured on Ruth Reichl’s “Holiday Gift Guide.”
This Package includes 3 – 12 oz. packs of Truffle Bratwurst
- Each 12 oz. pack includes 4 Bratwurst
Pork, Water, Black Truffles, Contains 2% or less: Salt, Truffle Oil (Olive Oil, Black Summer Truffles, Truffle Flavoring), Spices, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Lemon Juice Powder, Potato Protein, Citrus Fiber.
Instructions / Storage
- Truffle Bratwurst ships uncookd, frozen, with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- Refrigerated, they will last 3 months, frozen they will last 1 year
- The Truffleist ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.