Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream - 4 Pints
The best chocolate ice cream you’ll ever try! This ice cream strikes a magical balance between dark cocoa and sweet fudge. This rich and intoxicating flavor will awaken your deepest chocolate cravings and leave you wanting more!
Back in 2010, the husband-and-wife duo of Jackie Cuscuna and Brian Smith opened an ice cream stand called Ample Hills in Brooklyn’s Prospect Heights neighborhood. It exploded in popularity, and was named the country’s best ice cream shop by Food Network. But the company grew too fast, and they were forced to file for bankruptcy in 2020. Cuscuna and Smith refused to quit Brooklyn, though. The duo spent the year of the pandemic rebuilding from the ground up, and The Social is the result. They improved on the textures and flavors that made Ample Hills so popular, and since opening in the summer of 2021 constant lines have made it obvious that they haven’t skipped a beat.
This package includes 4 Pints of Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream
- Chocolate Fudge – Milk, Cream, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Dark Brown Sugar, Glucose, Pure Vanilla Extract, Pure Chocolate Extract, Salt). Allergen: Contains Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream ships frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store ice cream in the freezer.
- Ice cream lasts up to 3 months in the freezer.
- The Social ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.