Sweetheart Wagyu Ribeye Dinner for 2
Everything you need for an easy, elegant dinner for two. Each kit comes with a 3 lb, heart-shaped Wagyu Ribeye, 2 Steakhouse potatoes, Rosemary butter, a fresh herb mop, and our special steak seasoning. You and your guest will have a fun-filled night prepping and creating your meal. Whether it’s your significant other or your BFF, grab a bottle of wine, crank up the tunes, and have a fun evening of creating this amazing meal together.
The barbecue that took the Grand Prize at the Memphis in May World Championships in 2015 and again in 2018 comes straight to your door from the Mississippi bayou, courtesy of the brother-and-sister team Brad Orrison and Brooke Lewis. Called one of the hippest dives by Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives, The Shed has become a magnet to fans and barbecue lovers across the Gulf Coast and beyond. Opened in 2001 in Ocean Springs, Mississippi, The Shed serves up some of the best down-home BBQ you’ll ever sink your teeth into, period. From the Heritage-breed and antibiotic-free meats, to the incredibly tasty and “junk-free” rubs and sauces, this legendary barbecue joint’s low-and-slow ‘cue is what BBQ dreams are made of.
Tag us with your final masterpiece on Instagram and Facebook @TheShedBBQ with #TheShedBBQ
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 1 Wagyu Ribeye (3 lbs.)
- 2 Steakhouse Potatoes (each 1 lb.)
- Rosemary Compound Butter (6 oz.)
- Special Steak Seasoning (2 oz.)
- 1 Herb Mop
- Compound Butter – Butter, Rosemary, Salt, Pepper, Minced garlic
- Steak Seasoning – Salt, Pepper, Minced Garlic
- Fresh Herb Mob – Tarragon, Rosemary, Sage, Oregano
Instructions / Storage
- All products from The Shed have been fully smoked and frozen just before shipping and may be partially or fully thawed upon arrival
- Refrigerate immediately upon arrival and enjoy within 2-3 days.
- Or freeze for up to 3 months
- If frozen, defrost overnight in the refrigerator before cooking
- Use the wooden chopsticks as guiderails for your raw potatoes
- The chopsticks will stop the potatoes from rolling around and will prevent you from cutting all the way through the potato
- Starting at end of the potato, slice a 1/8 in slice stopping at the chopsticks
- Continue slicing until you reach the other end of the potato
- Rinse potato under water while gently flexing to fan potato
- Gently pat the potatoes dry before adding seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place potatoes on a sheet pan or in a casserole dish
- Drizzle with olive oil across the tops of the potato, letting the oil settle in between the slices
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper
- Brush potatoes with herb mop and cook the potatoes in the oven for about an hour and a half
- Potatoes should be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside
- Slather Rosemary butter generously on top and enjoy!
- Steak with Rosemary Compound Butter:
- Remove from freezer and place in the fridge for at least 8 hours to defrost
- Remove meat from the packaging and thaw at room temperature for 30-45 minutes
- Rub lightly with oil and rub generous amount of steak seasoning on both sides and let sit until meat reaches room temperature
- Heat up a large cast iron skillet or heavy duty pan until hot and the skillet begins smoking around the edges
- Pour a little olive oil in pan and swirl it around
- Sear steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side. Do not flip until it’s browned
- Medium – Cook 4-5 minutes on both sides
- Well-Done – Cook 5-6 minutes
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving
- Turn your oven to broil and place the oven rack on top shelf (right under broiler)
- Place a cast-iron pan over medium heat to high heat until it begins smoking around the edges
- For medium-rare, add your meat and pan sear for 3 minutes per side
- After searing both sides, place the entire cast-iron pan under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, until nice crust forms on the top
- Remove from broiler and place the meat on serving platter to rest for 5 minutes before slicing
- Slice against the grain
Reverse Sear Grilled Steak
- Pile 20-30 charcoal briquets to one side of your grill and light
- When charcoal is predominantly white in color, they are ready
- Spread charcoal out, but keep only on one side of the grill
- This will create an indirect and direct heat source on your grill. *If you want to add wood for flavor (i.e. hickory, mesquite, pecan, oak, etc) now would be an ideal time.
- Place Steak on grill grate directly over charcoal, as the fat drips, flames will char the outside of the steak
- Don’t walk away! Pay close attention to your steak, flipping often until internal temperature reaches 20-25 degrees below desired final temperature and/or your desired amount of char is reached
- Slide steak over to the indirect heat side of the grill grate, cover grill and let steak slowly cook until approximately 10 degrees below final desired eating temperature
- Pull from heat, loosely tent steak with foil and let rest on the counter for approximately 15 minutes
- Your steak’s internal temperature will rise during the resting period and should meet your desired doneness. We highly suggest eating Wagyu beef Medium Rare.
- To reach this, we suggest you pull your steak from the grill at 128-130 degrees
- Steak should increase in temperature to approximately 140-145 degrees while resting on the counter tented loosely with foil
- Slice and enjoy this buttery Wagyu reverse sear perfection
- The Shed ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.