The Purple Pie Place ships its legendary bumbleberry pie nationwide on Goldbelly! The Purple Pie Place’s most popular pie is a mix of rhubarb, apple, strawberry, blackberry, blueberry, and raspberry all tucked inside a flaky crust. This fruit pie is perfect for the people in your life that have a hard time with decisions.
The Purple Pie Place, located in South Dakota’s Black Hills, is dedicated to that most sacred beauty our country offers: pie. This local pie joint operates out of a very purple old Victorian home built in 1881. Owners Bob and Kat Yehle transformed the home into their little purple pie oasis and are dedicated to serving both locals and Mt. Rushmore tourists the best slice of pie they’ve ever had. To do so, Bob and Kat wake up early every morning to start their pie making process from scratch.
- Each Bumbleberry Pie serves up to 6 people.
- Each Pie is 9 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
- Each Pie arrives ready to serve
- Refrigerate or Freeze pie if you do not plan to serve immediately
- Pie can be refrigerated for up to 4 days
- Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Pies ship Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.