The Purple Pie Place ships its legendary apple pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Surrounded by South Dakota’s Black Hills, the aptly named The Purple Pie Place serves some of the best pies. Each slice of scratch-made apple pie includes fresh-picked apples baked in The Purple Pie Place’s signature flaky crust.
The Purple Pie Place, located in South Dakota’s Black Hills, is dedicated to that most sacred beauty our country offers: pie. This local pie joint operates out of a very purple old Victorian home built in 1881. Owners Bob and Kat Yehle transformed the home into their little purple pie oasis and are dedicated to serving both locals and Mt. Rushmore tourists the best slice of pie they’ve ever had. To do so, Bob and Kat wake up early every morning to start their pie making process from scratch.
- Each Apple Pie is 9 inches and serves approximately 6 people
- Pies ship Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.