Take your pick from five of The Puddery’s most legendary flavors: Original, Strawberry Banana, Caramel Banana, Oreo Banana and Birthday Cake Banana!
Back in 2006, phone company employee Janel Prator decided to take some of her homemade banana pudding, loaded with fresh bananas and Nilla wafers, into work as a treat for her coworkers. Much to Janel’s surprise, they went absolutely crazy for it, and she decided to start selling her pudding at company bake sales, at community events, and eventually, to local restaurants and food markets. She competed on Food Network’s “The Great Food Truck Race” in 2010, and since then her pudding has been a must-try among in-the-know locals.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes your choice of 8 pints of pudding
- Each pint serves 1-2 people
- Each pint weighs 16 oz.
Flavors Options Include:
- Original – This original banana pudding is filled with Nilla wafers and bananas.
- Strawberry Banana – This strawberry banana pudding is filled with Nilla wafers and fresh strawberries.
- Caramel Banana – This decadent caramel banana pudding is layered with caramel, Nilla wafers, and bananas.
- Oreo Banana – This luscious banana pudding is filled with layers of Oreo cookies and bananas.
- Birthday Cake Banana – Delicious pound cake is layered with thick, rich, and creamy banana pudding, topped with crushed Nilla wafers and sprinkles.
Original – Banana Cream Pudding, Condensed Milk, Cream Cheese, Whipped Cream, Milk, Eggs, Bananas, Nilla Wafers.
Strawberry Banana – Banana Cream Pudding, Condensed Milk, Cream Cheese, Whipped Cream, Milk, Eggs, Strawberry Glaze, Fresh Strawberry Slices, Nilla Wafers.
Caramel Banana – Banana Cream Pudding, Condensed Milk, Cream Cheese, Whipped Cream, Milk, Eggs, Bananas, Caramel Syrup, Nilla Wafers
Oreo Banana – Banana Cream Pudding, Condensed Milk, Cream Cheese, Whipped Cream, Milk, Eggs, Bananas, Oreo Cookies.
Birthday Cake Banana – Banana Cream Pudding, Condensed Milk, Cream Cheese, Whipped Cream, Milk, Eggs, Pound Cake – Sugar, Enriched Bleach, Wheat Flour, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Eggs, Butter, (Salted), Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Whey, Emulsifiers, (Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl, Lactylate, Soy Lecithin), Salt, Nonfat Milk, Wheat Gluten, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Egg Whites, Sodium Caseinate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Soy Flour.
All puddings contain wheat, milk, eggs, & soy, made in a facility that uses nuts, tree nuts & dairy.
Instructions / Storage
- Pudding ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove pudding containers from the box and place in the fridge
- Pudding can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- Do not freeze pudding
- The Puddery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.