Four quarts of Pine Club’s legendary House Dressing, made with apple cider vinegar, garlic, and a secret blend of spices, come packed in a gift box—perfect for sharing among family and friends.
The Pine Club has been a Dayton institution since 1947, and not only is it a true local landmark, it also happens to be one of the best steakhouses in America. It’s a classic, old-school supper club, and its pine paneling and many of its original vintage details remain intact. The Pine Club remains committed to preserving the restaurant’s rich heritage and traditions.
This package includes:
- 4 Qts. House Dressing
- Arrives in a beautiful branded green box, perfect for a gift
- House Dressing – Soy Bean Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sugar, Garlic, Spices, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Dressing arrives ready to enjoy
- Unopened, dressing is shelf-stable
- Upon arrival, store at room temperature until opened
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator
- The Pine Club ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.