A cut known for its tenderness and exquisite marbling, Pine Club’s filet mignon is aged to perfection.
The Pine Club has been a Dayton institution since 1947, and not only is it a true local landmark, it also happens to be one of the best steakhouses in America. It’s a classic, old-school supper club, and its pine paneling and many of its original vintage details remain intact. The Pine Club remains committed to preserving the restaurant’s rich heritage and traditions.
This package includes
- Your choice of 4, 6, or 8 Choice Aged Filet Mignon (each 8 oz.)
- 1 pt. Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 pt. House Dressing
- Arrives in a beautiful branded green box, perfect for a gift
- Steaks are individually vacuum packed
- Make it Surf & Turf! Choose to add 2 Lobster Tails to your order (each approx 3.5)
- Stewed Tomatoes – Whole Tomatoes (Tomato Juice, Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Sugar, Water, Unsalted Butter (Cream Annatto), Cornstarch, Salt, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
- House Dressing – Soy Bean Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sugar, Garlic, Spices, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, contents may thaw
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- Steaks should not be left at room temperature once out of the box
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Steaks are vacuum packed and can be kept frozen for a long time
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before cooking to your liking
- The Pine Club ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.