Chef Zac Young is giving us a tour of the United Cakes of America with a brand new dessert mashup – the Fourth of July PieCaken! Wild Maine Blueberry Pie, New York Cheesecake and a Southern Red Velvet Cake are layered together with a light lemon frosting. All the flavors of summer in one bite! Perfect for Father’s Day, a summer birthday, and of course your 4th of July barbecue. And if you are doing some socially distant guesting, the PieCaken is a show stopper of a host gift!
This package serves 8 people and includes a 7" Fourth of July PieCaken
- Each cake is 4" high
- Contains no preservatives
eggs, flour, water, powdered sugar, butter, cream cheese, blueberries, vanilla, sprinkles, shortening
Contains: Dairy, Gluten, Eggs, & Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- The PieCaken ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place PieCaken in the refrigerator or freezer
- To serve from frozen, place it in the fridge the night before
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- PieCakens ship Monday – Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.