Salted Caramel Pecan Pie
If salty and sweet is your thing, then The Pie Hole’s Salted Caramel Pecan Pie is exactly what you need. Classic butter crust with a roasted caramel filling is layered with a pile of pecans and sea salt. Can you say pie-fect?
Becky Grasley, otherwise known as the “Pie Mom”, has always dreamed of owning her own pie shop. So, when she retired, her son Matt made it his mission to make his mom’s dream come true. They opened the first Pie Hole in 2011, reintroducing the Los Angeles to the all-American pie shop. Young, old, traditionalist, or rebel, The Pie Hole has the perfect pie for you. There’s a reason why LA Magazine declared all of The Pie Holes pies “ranked from delicious to, like, really, really delicious.”
This package serves 8 people and includes a 9" Salted Caramel Pecan Pie
BUTTER, UNSALTED, CORN SYRUP, LIGHT, SUGAR, LIGHT BROWN, EGG, LIQUID WHOLE, VANILLA EXTRACT, SALT, KOSHER, PECAN PIECES
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are shipped frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or Freeze upon arrival
- Pies may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Pie Hole ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.