While The Pie Hole has gotten a lot of press for their more “out there” pies, true fans know that the Mom’s Apple Crumble Pie cannot be missed. Made from scratch with a generations-old family recipe, this might be better than your grandma’s (don’t tell her we said that). Spiced apple slices are piled onto a flaky butter crust and then topped with a crunchy, crumbly upper crust. Serve it warm with ice cream and try to pretend it’s the second-best pie you’ve ever had – you don’t want to hurt grandma’s feelings.
Becky Grasley, otherwise known as the “Pie Mom”, has always dreamed of owning her own pie shop. So, when she retired, her son Matt made it his mission to make his mom’s dream come true. They opened the first Pie Hole in 2011, reintroducing the Los Angeles to the all-American pie shop. Young, old, traditionalist, or rebel, The Pie Hole has the perfect pie for you. There’s a reason why LA Magazine declared all of The Pie Holes pies “ranked from delicious to, like, really, really delicious.”
This package serves 8 people and includes a 9" Mom’s Apple Crumble Pie
APPLES, SLICED, FLOUR, ALL PURPOSE, SUGAR GRANULATED, CINNAMON,
BUTTER BLEND UNSALTED, FLOUR, ALL PURPOSE, SALT, KOSHER, OATS, ROLLED
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are shipped frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or Freeze upon arrival
- Pies may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Pie Hole ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.