This is the world’s most epic Halloween cake which has our famous ‘Mexican Chocolate Pie’ buried INSIDE a delicious handmade pound cake topped with two delicious layers of Halloween themed vanilla frosting with a hand made white chocolate skull and adorned with spooky candy ghosts, bats, and pumpkin candies. That’s right, inside this ‘piecaken’ is a full Mexican Chocolate pie made with a classic buttery graham cracker crust, chocolate fudge-like filling spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, orange zest, and pasilla peppers. The textures and flavors created in this buried treasure Coffin Cake are sure to be a showstopper at your Halloween celebration.
Becky Grasley, otherwise known as the “Pie Mom”, has always dreamed of owning her own pie shop. So, when she retired, her son Matt made it his mission to make his mom’s dream come true. They opened the first Pie Hole in 2011, reintroducing the Los Angeles to the all-American pie shop. Young, old, traditionalist, or rebel, The Pie Hole has the perfect pie for you. There’s a reason why LA Magazine declared all of The Pie Holes pies “ranked from delicious to, like, really, really delicious.”
This package includes a Coffin Mexican Chocolate Pie Cake
- Measures approximately 10"
- Arrives in a beautiful purple gift box
Pound Cake – Flour, Butter, Shortening, Sugar, Eggs, Milk, Salt, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, Coconut Extract
Mexican Chocolate Pie – Graham, Chocolate, Flour, Butter, Cream, Cinnamon, Pasilla, Orange Zest, Espresso.
Instructions / Storage
- Cake shipped frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or Freeze upon arrival
- Pie Holes may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Pie Hole ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.