This Southern traditional pie starts with our signature butter crust shell, is then filled with decadent chocolate custard, and topped with a Pi crust sign.
Becky Grasley (aka “Pie Mom”) had always dreamed of owning her own pie shop, so when she retired, her son Matt made it his mission to make her dream a reality. When The Pie Hole opened in 2011, it reintroduced Los Angeles to the all-American pie and coffee shop. Each day, The Pie Hole pies are made by hand and from scratch using recipes that have been passed down for more than five generations, from traditional pies like Mom’s Apple Crumble to more unique pies like the Cereal Killer Pie to creative tastes like ‘Pie Holes’, two-bite mini pie treats.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a Chocolate Brownie “Pi” pie
- Pie measures 9"
Butter, Cocoa Powder, Granulated Sugar, Eggs, Cream, Vanilla Extract, Powdered
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are shipped frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days or frozen for up to 6 months
- The Pie Hole ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.