Pie Mom’s recipe for Apple Pie makes the best of simplicity. Tart Granny Smith apples tossed with cinnamon, sugar and baked al dente then topped with a crispy and buttery rolled-oat crumble.
Becky Grasley (aka “Pie Mom”) had always dreamed of owning her own pie shop, so when she retired, her son Matt made it his mission to make her dream a reality. When The Pie Hole opened in 2011, it reintroduced Los Angeles to the all-American pie and coffee shop. Each day, The Pie Hole pies are made by hand and from scratch using recipes that have been passed down for more than five generations, from traditional pies like Mom’s Apple Crumble to more unique pies like the Cereal Killer Pie to creative tastes like ‘Pie Holes’, two-bite mini pie treats.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a Caramel Crumble Apple pie
- Each Pie measures 9"
- Comes with a piping bag of caramel!
Flour, Shortening, Granny Smith Apples, Cinnamon, Rolled Oats, Butter, Sugar, Kosher Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are shipped frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days or frozen for up to 6 months
- The Pie Hole ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.