Located on the Lower East Side in an area that used to be known as “pickle alley,” owner Alan Kaufman makes pickles with an old Eastern European recipe “just the way mom used to make them.” Pickles are cured in a barrel with a salt brine with garlic and spices for as long as six months. Choose 4 types of Classic Pickles in this 4 quart pack!
- This package includes 4 quarts of pickles of your choosing
- Pickles come in 1-quart glass jars
- Kosher-certified, Vegan & Gluten Free
Pickle Options Include
- Sour Pickles
- 3/4 Sour Pickles
- 1/2 Sour Pickles
- New Pickles
- Hot Sour Pickles
- Hot New Pickles
- Horseradish Pickles
- Pickled Tomatoes
- Sour Kraut
Instructions / Storage
- Pickles arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place the pickles in the refrigerator
- Pickles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Pickle Guys ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.