The Pickle Guys ships its famous pickles nationwide on Goldbelly! Choose 4 types of Classic Pickles in this 4-Quart Classic Pickle Pack! Choose from sour, 3/4 sour, and 1/2 sour pickles, hot sour pickles, horseradish pickles, pickled tomatoes, and Sour Kraut. The Pickle Guys pickles are Kosher-certified, Vegan, and Gluten-Free.
Founded by Alan Kaufman on New York’s Lower East Side, The Pickle Guys have been making sweet and sour pickles with an old Eastern European recipe “just the way mom used to make them” since 2000. Pickles are cured in a barrel with a salt brine with garlic and spices for as long as six months. The Pickle Guys’ pickles are kosher and have the perfect snap. If you’re ever in a pickle for pickles, you know where to get them!
- This package includes 4 quarts of pickles of your choosing
- Pickles come in 1-quart glass jars
- Kosher-certified, Vegan & Gluten Free
Pickle Options Included
- Half Sour Pickle – Pickle Guys 1/2 sour pickles are wonderfully crisp and thoroughly delicious. Made in the traditional way, allowing as much flavor as possible. The freshest cucumbers are placed in a large barrel filled with a unique mix of spices. The cucumbers are left in brine until pickled just right to give you that perfect 1/2 sour taste. The first bite will have you instantly hooked. Great eaten as a side dish or simply as a snack. Offering you a taste of happiness that will have you coming back for more!
- Sour Pickle – These full sour pickles are prepared using a traditional method. Healthy pickles are picked and add into a large barrel, along with a special spice mix. They’re mixed and allowed to sit in spices so the flavor runs deeply through each and every one of them. Packing the flavor inside, till they reach your hands.
- Hot New Pickles – These juicy and crunchy pickles are for those who love a little touch of spice on everything. If you live your life on the spicy side then you will love the hot new pickles, as they can easily be added to almost any dish you are eating. The perfect blend is brought together using a fresh batch of quality pickles.
- New Pickle – These delicious new pickles are brined just enough to ensure they are perfectly crunchy. Packing a savory and sour flavor into every bite. So you can truly enjoy new pickles as they are meant to be. These new pickles are prepared using a traditional method, ensuring great flavor and freshness in all seasons. Allowing you the opportunity to add them on top of different dishes or snacks.
- 3/4 Sour Pickle – Pickle Guys’ 3/4 sour pickles offer a juicy bite that is packed with rich taste and sour twist. This tangy bite is exactly what has been missing from your life! The first bite will have you instantly hooked. Great eaten as a side dish or simply as a snack. Offering you a taste of happiness that will have you coming back for more!
- Horseradish Pickle – These horseradish pickles arw perfect choice for those who love a touch of freshness and spicy at the same time. So when you open the jar and take take a bite, you can feel the joy and happiness taking over you.
- Hot Sour Pickle – It starts with taking quality pickles. These pickles are added to a large barrel along with a secret hot and sour spice mix. Mixed to allow the pickles to suck on all the flavor they can, these pickles sit in a gorgeous mixture. So when you open the lid you get access to freshly picked hot sour pickles that will make your day.
- Pickled Tomatoes – When playing around when pickled tomatoes you get the freshness and acidic taste of tomatoes, with a sour, crunchy, and meaty bite to it.
- Sauerkraut – Known for it’s classic yet charming taste. A tangy and tasty addition to your meal, these sour krauts are a gem in disguise. What is truly amazing about these sour kraut? Is is that you can easily add them to any salad, or appetizer of your choice. While using them to add a crunch and sour taste to your sandwich, hot dog, or burger.
Pickles – Cucumbers, Water, Salt, Pickling Spices, Garlic.
Hot Pickles – Cucumbers, Water, Salt, Pickling Spices, Garlic, Hot Pepper
Horseradish Pickles – Cucumbers, Water, Salt, Pickling Spices, Garlic, Horseradish, and Pickles
Tomatoes – Tomatoes, Water, Salt, Vinegar, Garlic, Pickling Spices, Celery
Sour Kraut – Shredded Cabbage, Water, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pickles arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place the pickles in the refrigerator
- Pickles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- The Pickle Guys ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.