Spaghetti Bread Sampler Pack
Spaghetti Bread® was given it’s name because it looks like a bowl of Spaghetti when it is going into the oven. This sample pack gives you all three varieties of Pennsylvania Bakery’s famous Spaghetti Bread—The Original rolled with cream cheese, toasted onions & poppy seeds, Apple Cinnamon Walnut and Cheddar Cheese! Each bread is a unique work of art & our bakers chop the ingredients into the dough by hand.
The Schenk family have been bakers for as long they can remember. It all started with great grandfather John Schenk who left Germany to pursue the American dream. Generations later in 1997, Ken Schenk Jr. opened Pennsylvania Bakery with his wife Michelle and three daughters Rachelle, Hillery and Kendall. Using recipes that have been passed down over 72 years, Pennsylvania Bakery offers a full range of delicious baked goods, including their signature Spaghetti Bread.
- This package includes 3 loaves of Spaghetti Bread—Original, Apple Cinnamon Walnut & Cheddar Cheese
- Each loaf is approximately 1 pound
- Original Spaghetti Bread – A scrumptious soft hand-rolled bread with cream cheese, toasted onions and poppy seeds
- Apple Cinnamon Walnut Bread – A sweet variation made with real apples, cinnamon, & chopped walnut mixed into the dough. This bread makes the most heavenly toast, French Toast, dessert, or simply a sweet snack. Each loaf is a unique work of art & our bakers chop the ingredients into the dough by hand
- Cheddar Cheese Bread – A savory cheesy variation made with real cheddar cheese mixed into the dough. This bread makes the most scrumptious sandwiches, grilled cheese, or accompaniment to any dinner, soup, a delicous appetizer, or simply a snack. Cheesy & delicious!
Instructions / Storage
- Breads are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs. They arrive ready to enjoy
- Breads can be stored at room temperature for 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 6 months
- Spaghetti Bread can be served at room temperature or warmed
- To warm bread, cover loaf with foil and heat in a 200F oven for approximately 10 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Pennsylvania Bakery ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.