Famous Original Spaghetti Bread
A scrumptious soft hand-rolled bread with a blend of cream cheese, toasted onions, & poppy seeds. All ingredients are hand-chopped into each loaf, making each bread a unique creations, unlike any other you’ve had. This is the perfect accompaniment to any dinner, serves as a delicious appetizer, makes heavenly sandwiches and so much more. Spaghetti Bread® was given it’s name because it looks like a bowl of Spaghetti when it is going into the oven.
The Schenk family have been bakers for as long they can remember. It all started with great grandfather John Schenk who left Germany to pursue the American dream. Generations later in 1997, Ken Schenk Jr. opened Pennsylvania Bakery with his wife Michelle and three daughters Rachelle, Hillery and Kendall. Using recipes that have been passed down over 72 years, Pennsylvania Bakery offers a full range of delicious baked goods, including their signature Spaghetti Bread.
- This package includes 3 loaves of Spaghetti Bread
- Each loaf is approximately 1 pound
Instructions / Storage
- Breads are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs. They arrive ready to enjoy
- Breads can be stored at room temperature for 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 6 months
- Spaghetti Bread can be served at room temperature or warmed
- To warm bread, cover loaf with foil and heat in a 200F oven for approximately 10 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Pennsylvania Bakery ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.