The Original Boston Cream Pie
Not many cities are as tied to a food as Boston with their eponymous Cream Pie. Not only did the Omni Parker House Hotel create this piece of deliciousness in 1856, but they’re still serving up the original version in the restaurant nearly 160 years later. While technically a cake and not a pie, this chocolate topped golden cake filled with pastry cream is now available in the comfort of your own home for the first time ever.
- Each Boston Cream Pie serves 10 to 12 people
- Each pie is approximately is 44 oz., 8 inches in diameter
- Contains Nuts
Whole Egg, Light Cream, Whole Milk, Cake Flour, Granulated Sugar, Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Almonds, Cornstarch, Unsalted Butter, Dark Rum Flavoring, Powdered Sugar, Corn Syrup and Water.
Instructions / Storage
Boston Cream Pies ship frozen in an insulated shipping unit with ice packs. It is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in freezer.
Pies will stay fresh in the fridge for 1-2 days, or can be stored up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.