Our family-owned and operated Turkey store has been in the historic Reading Terminal Market since 1983. All we do is roast turkey all day long, everyday and hand carve it fresh to prepare our sandwiches and dinners. We cook your turkey fresh. Our Turkeys are brined and coated with our signature herb rub. Then we use our proprietary “steam roasted” method of cooking to roast the juiciest, tastiest turkey you have ever had.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 1 Whole Turkey
- Turkey weighs approximately 8 – 10 lbs and measures 12″ × 10″ × 8″
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include:
- Mac & Cheese
- Choice of Small (16 oz) or Large (32 oz)
- Fresh Baked Cornbread
- Choice of Small (4 mini loaves) or Large (8 mini loaves)
- Each loaf weighs 3 oz
- Turkey Gravy (32 oz)
Turkey Breast: Turkey, Brine (Water, Salt, Spices) Herb Rub (Garlic, Oregano, Rosemary, Basil, Red Pepper, Orange Peel, Onion, Paprika, Celery)
Mac & Cheese: Milk, Soybean Oil, 2% Or Less Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Whey, Mono-and Diglycerides, Whey Protein, Latic Acid, Calcium Lactate.
Cornbread: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Eggs, Soybean Oil, Corn Meal, Food Starch, Baking Soda, Sodium Phosphate, Diglycerides, Rice Starch, Buttermilk, Salt, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum.
Turkey Gravy: Wheat Flour, Whey, Corn Starch, Soy, Palm Oil, Salt, Maltodextrin, Monosodium, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Caramel, Spices, Garlic Powder, Disodium Gauntlet, Inosinate
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs which may thaw in transit
- Turkey ships fully cooked and vacuum packed
- Upon arrival remove items from the box and place them immediately in the fridge
- Keep the turkey in the vacuum-sealed bag until ready to reheat
- May be stored in the refrigerator for 7-10 days
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Remove outer vacuum seal bag ONLY (keep the oven-safe roast bag on)
- Place on a baking sheet to catch the juices and put in preheated 350-degree oven.
- Cook for about 1.5 – 2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees in the thickest part of the breast
- Remove from oven, cut open, oven-safe bag and allow to rest for 15 minutes
- Set up your carving station.
- Separate the leg and thigh from one side.
- Separate the drumstick from the thigh bone.
- Remove the breast and wing from the same side.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Slice up the breast and thigh pieces.
Mac & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mac & Cheese come in oven-safe containers. Remove lids, as they are not oven-safe. Instead, cover the stuffing with foil.
- Cook in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Put cornbread loaves on a baking tray or foil and put in the oven for the last 5 minutes to warm.
- The Original Turkey ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.