These hickory-smoked artisan carving hams are fully cooked and packed in their natural juices.
They come from John F. Martin and Sons, a fourth-generation family-run business, in Lancaster, PA. These hams are smoked slowly, with plenty of hickory wood flavor shining through, and re perfect for any meal of the day.
This kit comes with two pounds of sliced ham, mac & cheese, green beans, and cornbread!
Located inside Philly’s famed Reading Terminal Market since 1983, family owned-and-operated The Original Turkey was founded by Roger Bassett, who can still be found at the market, roasting over 40 turkeys every day and carving them by hand. These are some of the most pampered turkeys on earth. High-quality turkey breasts are brined and coated in a signature herb rub before being “steam roasted” to tender, juicy perfection. And don’t even get us started on the ham!
This package serves up to 4 people and includes:
- Smoked Ham, (approx. 2 lbs.)
- Mac & Cheese (32 oz. total)
- Green Beans (32 oz. total)
- 4 Mini Cornbread Loaves (each 3 oz.)
- Mac & Cheese and Green Beans may arrive in two 16 oz. containers
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include:
- Mac & Cheese (16 oz.)
- Fresh Baked Cornbread (4 Mini Loaves)
- Each loaf weighs 3 oz
- Extra Turkey Gravy (16 oz)
- Extra Sliced Turkey (1 lb.)
Smoked Ham: Salt, Less Than 2% Of Potassium Lactate, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Mac & Cheese: Milk, Soybean Oil, 2% Or Less Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Whey, Mono-and Diglycerides, Whey Protein, Latic Acid, Calcium Lactate.
Green Beans: Peppers, Onions, Butter, Garlic, Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil, Seasoning
Cornbread: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Eggs, Soybean Oil, Corn Meal, Food Starch, Baking Soda, Sodium Phosphate, Diglycerides, Rice Starch, Buttermilk, Salt, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum.
Turkey Gravy: Wheat Flour, Whey, Corn Starch, Soy, Palm Oil, Salt, Maltodextrin, Monosodium, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Caramel, Spices, Garlic Powder, Disodium Gauntlet, Inosinate
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs which may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, remove food packages from the box and place in refrigerator immediately.
- Items may be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days or frozen 3 months
- Freeze rolls if not using that day.
Prep Time: 10-15 mins
Cook Time: 35-45 mins
We recommend Sous Vide-style reheating for pouched food.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill the largest pot (or two) you have halfway with water and bring to boil.
- Add meat and gravy pouches to boiling water and turn heat down to medium.
- Cook 40-45 minutes to internal temp of 165 degrees.
- Put stuffing in the oven.
- Remove film and cover with foil. Place tray on baking sheet and Cook 40 minutes.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Let stand 1 minute.
Microwave Mac and Cheese, Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes
- Cut film cover to vent.
- Cook on high 3 minutes.
- Peel back cover, stir and re-cover.
- Cook 2-3 more minutes on high.
- Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking. (see below for alternative mashed potato reheat instructions)
- Put cornbread loaves on a baking tray or foil and put in the oven for the last 5 minutes to warm.
- Carefully remove food from pots, pouches, oven, and microwave—containers will be HOT!
- Slice meat to desired thickness.
- Serve and enjoy!
Alternative Reheating Method for Turkey and Gravy, Ham, and Mashed Potatoes
Turkey and Gravy
- Open turkey pouch and slice meat to desired thickness.
- Put sliced turkey and gravy in a pot together.
- Heat on medium-low oven-top, stirring occasionally.
- Remove ham from pouch.
- Pour juices from pouch in the bottom of a skillet.
- Slice meat to desired thickness and place in skillet with juices.
- Heat on medium heat until hot, turning after 1-2 minutes. Heat until hot.
- Transfer potatoes to a microwave-safe dish.
- Cover and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove cover and stir.
- Add a little milk for a creamier version.
- Replace cover and heat for 2 more minutes.
- Remove carefully; the container will be HOT!
- Mix and re-cover until ready to serve.
- Stir before serving.
- The Original Turkey ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.