These hickory-smoked artisan carving hams are fully cooked and packed in their natural juices.
They come from John F. Martin and Sons, a fourth-generation family-run business, in Lancaster, PA. These hams are smoked slowly, with plenty of hickory wood flavor shining through, and re perfect for any meal of the day.
This kit comes with two pounds of sliced ham, mac & cheese, green beans, and cornbread!
Located inside Philly’s famed Reading Terminal Market since 1983, family owned-and-operated The Original Turkey was founded by Roger Bassett, who can still be found at the market, roasting over 40 turkeys every day and carving them by hand. These are some of the most pampered turkeys on earth. High-quality turkey breasts are brined and coated in a signature herb rub before being “steam roasted” to tender, juicy perfection. And don’t even get us started on the ham!
This package serves up to 4 people and includes:
- Sliced Smoked Ham (2 lbs)
- 2 containers of Mac & Cheese (32 oz total)
- 2 containers of Green Beans (32 oz total)
- 4 Mini Cornbread Loaves (each 3 oz)
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include:
- Mac & Cheese (16 oz.)
- Fresh Baked Cornbread (4 Mini Loaves)
- Each loaf weighs 3 oz
- Extra Turkey Gravy (16 oz)
Smoked Ham: Salt, Less Than 2% Of Potassium Lactate, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Mac & Cheese: Milk, Soybean Oil, 2% Or Less Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Whey, Mono-and Diglycerides, Whey Protein, Latic Acid, Calcium Lactate.
Green Beans: Peppers, Onions, Butter, Garlic, Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil, Seasoning
Cornbread: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Eggs, Soybean Oil, Corn Meal, Food Starch, Baking Soda, Sodium Phosphate, Diglycerides, Rice Starch, Buttermilk, Salt, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum.
Turkey Gravy: Wheat Flour, Whey, Corn Starch, Soy, Palm Oil, Salt, Maltodextrin, Monosodium, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Caramel, Spices, Garlic Powder, Disodium Gauntlet, Inosinate
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove food packages from the box and place them immediately in the refrigerator
- Items may be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Freeze rolls if not using that day
Prep and Cook Time: 30-45 minutes
We recommend Sous Vide-style reheating for pouched food.
- Fill the largest pot (or two) you have halfway with water and bring to boil.
- When water starts to boil, add all pouches to water and TURN HEAT TO MEDIUM LOW.
- Cook 30 to 35 minutes or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees. (Stove Top – put butter in a pan on medium heat, cook for a few minutes, turn and cook a few more.)
Mac & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mac & Cheese come in oven-safe containers. Remove lids, as they are not oven-safe. Instead cover the stuffing with foil.
- Cook in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Green Beans (Microwave Reheating)
- Green Beans come in a microwave-safe container.
- Remove lid and cover with plastic, venting slightly.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave another minute.
- Remove carefully; the container will be HOT! Leave the cover on until ready to serve.
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Put cornbread loaves on a baking tray or foil and put in the oven for the last 5 minutes to warm.
- The Original Turkey ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.