Our family-owned and operated Turkey store has been in the historic Reading Terminal Market since 1983. All we do is roast turkey all day long, everyday and hand carve it fresh to prepare our sandwiches and dinners. We cook your turkey fresh. Our Turkeys are brined and coated with our signature herb rub. Then we use our proprietary “steam roasted” method of cooking to roast the juiciest, tastiest turkey you have ever had.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 2 Mac and Cheese (each 32 oz.)
- 2 Stuffing (each 32 oz.)
- 2 Mashed Potatoes (each 32 oz.)
- 2 Cranberry Sauce (each 14 oz.)
- Homemade Turkey Gravy (total 32 oz.)
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include:
- Mac & Cheese (32 oz.)
- Fresh Baked Cornbread (4 mini loaves)
- Each loaf weighs 3 oz.
- Turkey Gravy (32 oz.)
- Mac & Cheese – Milk, Soybean Oil, 2% Or Less Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Whey, Mono-and Diglycerides, Whey Protein, Latic Acid, Calcium Lactate.
- Cornbread – Sugar, Wheat Flour, Eggs, Soybean Oil, Corn Meal, Food Starch, Baking Soda, Sodium Phosphate, Diglycerides, Rice Starch, Buttermilk, Salt, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum.
- Turkey Gravy – Wheat Flour, Whey, Corn Starch, Soy, Palm Oil, Salt, Maltodextrin, Monosodium, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Caramel, Spices, Garlic Powder, Disodium Gauntlet, Inosinate
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs which may thaw in transit
- Gravy can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Stuffing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Mashed Potatoes and Mac & Cheese can be stored for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Preheated oven to 350º
- Stuffing comes in an oven-safe container. Remove lid—they are not oven-safe.
- Cook in for about 30 – 45 minutes or to an internal temperature of 165º F.
- Microwave about 6 minutes to an internal temperature of 165º F.
Mac & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Mac & Cheese come in oven-safe containers. Remove lids, as they are not oven-safe. Instead, cover the stuffing with foil.
- Cook in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or to an internal temperature of 165º.
- Preheat Oven to 375º.
- Put cornbread loaves on a baking tray or foil and put in the oven for the last 5 minutes to warm.
- The Original Turkey ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.