Hickory Smoked Artisan Ham - 4.5 - 5 lbs.
These hickory-smoked artisan carving hams are fully cooked and packed in their natural juices.
They come from John F. Martin and Sons, a fourth-generation family-run business, in Lancaster, PA. These hams are smoked slowly, with plenty of hickory wood flavor shining through, and re perfect for any meal of the day.
Located inside Philly’s famed Reading Terminal Market since 1983, family owned-and-operated The Original Turkey was founded by Roger Bassett, who can still be found at the market, roasting over 40 turkeys every day and carving them by hand. These are some of the most pampered turkeys on earth. High-quality turkey breasts are brined and coated in a signature herb rub before being “steam roasted” to tender, juicy perfection. And don’t even get us started on the ham!
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a 4.5 – 5 lb. Ham with Pineapple Slices
- Each Smoked Ham approx measures 10″ × 10″ × 8″
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include:
- Mac & Cheese (16 oz. or 32 oz.)
- Fresh Baked Cornbread (4 or 8 Mini Loaves)
- Each loaf weighs 3 oz
- Extra Turkey Gravy (32 oz)
Hickory Smoked Artisan Ham: Salt, Less Than 2% Of Potassium Lactate, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Glaze: Butter, Brown Sugar And Clove Sticks.
Pineapple: Pineapple Juice.
Mac & Cheese: Milk, Soybean Oil, 2% Or Less Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Whey, Mono-and Diglycerides, Whey Protein, Latic Acid, Calcium Lactate.
Cornbread: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Eggs, Soybean Oil, Corn Meal, Food Starch, Baking Soda, Sodium Phosphate, Diglycerides, Rice Starch, Buttermilk, Salt, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum.
Turkey Gravy: Wheat Flour, Whey, Corn Starch, Soy, Palm Oil, Salt, Maltodextrin, Monosodium, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Caramel, Spices, Garlic Powder, Disodium Gauntlet, Inosinate
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs which may thaw in transit
- Ham ships fully cooked and vacuum packed
- Upon arrival remove items from the box and place them immediately in the fridge
- Keep ham in the vacuum-sealed bag until ready to reheat
- May be stored in the refrigerator for 10-12 days
Hickory Smoked Ham
- Preheat oven 325 degrees
- Remove outer vacuum seal bag
- Place in an oven-safe pan to catch the juices and then pour juice from the bag over the ham.
- Put in a preheated 325-degree oven.
- Cook for about 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees in the thickest part of the ham
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes until the temperature comes to 145 degrees
- Carve and enjoy!
Mac & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mac & Cheese come in oven-safe containers. Remove lids, as they are not oven-safe. Instead, cover the stuffing with foil.
- Cook in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Put cornbread loaves on a baking tray or foil and put in the oven for the last 5 minutes to warm.
- The Original Turkey ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.