The Narrows ships its famous crab cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! This smaller version of the award-winning, jumbo lump crab cakes which Zagat calls “the best in Maryland” are delicately prepared using only fresh jumbo lump blue crab meat, a hint of Old Bay seasoning, a whisper of mayo, and virtually no filler. At over an ounce each, these crab cakes are perfect for an appetizer or cocktail party. You can taste why Gourmet Magazine deemed them “the purest of all the crab cakes.”
As a state famous for its crab, Maryland has plenty of contenders for the best crab cake of all, but The Narrows, a Grasonville, Maryland, fine dining restaurant built on the foundation of an old oyster shucking house on the Chesapeake Bay, stands above the rest. Described as “the purest of all the crab cakes” by Gourmet Magazine, it is also the crabbiest. The famous crab cakes served at The Narrows, which was founded by Bo and Brenda Hardesty in 1983, are loaded with fresh jumbo lump blue crab meat and bursting with flavor, capturing any crustacean lover’s heart—as do the restaurant’s heralded cream of crab soup and vegetable crab soup.
This package serves 8 people and includes
- 24 Mini Crab Cakes (each 1 oz.)
- Narrows House Made Dijon Mustard Sauce (4 oz.)
Crab Cakes – Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, Worcestershire, Fine Cracker Meal, Tabasco, Egg, Dry Mustard, Lemon Juice, Old Bay Seasoning, Mayonnaise
Mustard Sauce – Whole Grain Mustard, Dijon Mustard, Mayonnaise, Lemon Juice, Parsley
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship fresh and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place crab cakes in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, place sauce in the refrigerator.
- Crab cakes last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 2 weeks in the freezer.
- Sauce lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place crab cakes in the oven using the enclosed pan and cook until they are slightly brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve with mustard sauce, and enjoy!
- The Narrows ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.