The Narrows ships its famous crab cakes and crab soup nationwide on Goldbelly! Taste a true Maryland seafood specialty! This quintessential Chesapeake Bay seafood indulgence includes The Narrows’ legendary Maryland crab cakes and your choice of cream of crab or vegetable crab soup. Each order includes The Narrows’ signature, award-winning jumbo lump crab cakes which Zagat calls “the best in Maryland”. These amazing crab cakes are 5 ounces each, delicately prepared using only fresh jumbo lump blue crab meat, a hint of Old Bay seasoning, a whisper of mayo, and virtually no filler.
As a state famous for its crab, Maryland has plenty of contenders for the best crab cake of all, but The Narrows, a Grasonville, Maryland, fine dining restaurant built on the foundation of an old oyster shucking house on the Chesapeake Bay, stands above the rest. Described as “the purest of all the crab cakes” by Gourmet Magazine, it is also the crabbiest. The famous crab cakes served at The Narrows, which was founded by Bo and Brenda Hardesty in 1983, are loaded with fresh jumbo lump blue crab meat and bursting with flavor, capturing any crustacean lover’s heart—as do the restaurant’s heralded cream of crab soup and vegetable crab soup.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes
- 4 Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes (each 5 oz.)
- 1 quart Soup, your choice
- Narrows House Made Dijon Mustard Sauce (4 oz.)
Soup Options Include
- Vegetable Crap Soup
- Cream of Maryland Crab Soup
Crab Cakes – Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, Worcestershire, Fine Cracker Meal, Tabasco, Egg, Dry Mustard, Lemon Juice, Old Bay Seasoning, Mayonnaise
Mustard Sauce – Whole Grain Mustard, Dijon Mustard, Mayonnaise, Lemon Juice, Parsley
Vegetable Crab Soup – Celery, Onion, Cabbage, Bay Leaf, Thyme and Old Bay, Diced Tomatoes, Beef Stock, Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Back Fin and Claw Crab Meat
Cream of Crab Soup – Back Fin and Claw Crab Meat, Carrot, Unsalted Butter, All-Purpose Flour, Half & Half, Heavy Cream, Dry Sherry, Chicken Base, White Pepper, Old Bay
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship fresh and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place items in the refrigerator.
- Items last up to 5 days in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place crab cakes in the oven using the enclosed pan and cook until they are slightly brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve with mustard sauce, and enjoy!
- Pour the soup into a saucepan or double boiler and warm over medium heat until soup begins to simmer (do not boil).
- Remove from heat, serve with your favorite crackers or crusty bread, and enjoy!
Do not microwave soup.
- The Narrows ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.