Taste a true Maryland seafood specialty! This quintessential Chesapeake Bay seafood indulgence includes The Narrows’ legendary Maryland Crab Cakes and your choice of Cream of Crab or Vegetable Crab Soup.
Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes: Each order includes the quantity of your choosing of The Narrows Restaurant’s signature, award-winning jumbo lump crab cakes which Zagat calls “the best in Maryland”. These amazing crab cakes are 5 ounces each, delicately prepared using only fresh jumbo lump blue crab meat, a hint of Old Bay seasoning, a whisper of mayo and virtually no filler. You can taste why Gourmet Magazine deemed them “the purest of all the crab cakes.” Includes the Narrows’ house made coarse grain Dijon mustard sauce.
Maryland Vegetable Crab Soup: This is a hearty and flavorful soup is chock full of fresh local vegetables and jumbo lump blue crab meat. This versatile soup can be served as a main dish or as a side dish for any seafood entree, OR
Maryland Cream of Crab Soup: This is a decadently rich soup from a decades old Eastern Shore recipe using only the finest ingredients. Made with generous amounts of fresh jumbo lump blue crab meat swimming in a silky smooth cream soup. As versatile as it is luxurious, this soup can be served as a main dish, a side dish or as a hot hors d’ oeuvre, in a demitasse cup garnished with a sprinkle of Old Bay seasoning. The ultimate Chesapeake Bay treat.
- Choose up to 8 Crab Cakes and up to 2 Quarts of the soup of your choosing
- Crab Cakes are each approximately 5 oz. each and each serve 1 person
- Soups are 1 quart each and serve approximately 2-4 people each
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All products from The Narrows are shipped fresh and should be refrigerated immediately upon arrival. They are best served within 5 days per the instructions that are enclosed with all orders.
Crab Cakes: Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the crab cakes in the oven using the enclosed pan and cook until they are slightly brown, about 10 minutes.
Crab Soup: Pour the soup into a saucepan or double boiler and warm over medium heat until soup begins to simmer (do not boil). Remove from heat and serve with your favorite crackers or crusty bread. Do not microwave.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Narrows ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.