Crab Soup Sampler - 2 Quarts
The Narrows Soup Sampler includes 1 quart each of the following classic soups:
Maryland Vegetable Crab Soup: a hearty and flavorful soup is chock full of fresh local vegetables and jumbo lump blue crab meat. This versatile soup can be served as a main dish or as a side dish for any seafood entree.
Maryland Cream of Crab Soup: a decadently rich soup from a decades old Eastern Shore recipe using only the finest ingredients. Made with generous amounts of fresh jumbo lump blue crab meat swimming in a silky smooth cream soup. As versatile as it is luxurious, this soup can be served as a main dish, a side dish or as a hot hors d’ oeuvre, in a demitasse cup garnished with a sprinkle of Old Bay seasoning. The ultimate Chesapeake Bay treat.
- Each quart serves 2-4 people
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All products from The Narrows are shipped fresh and should be refrigerated immediately upon arrival. They are best served within 5 days per the instructions that are enclosed with all orders.
Pour the soup into a saucepan or double boiler and warm over medium heat until soup begins to simmer (do not boil). Remove from heat and serve with your favorite crackers or crusty bread. Do not microwave.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Narrows ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.