This smaller version of the award-winning, jumbo lump crab cakes which Zagat calls “the best in Maryland” are delicately prepared using only fresh jumbo lump blue crab meat, a hint of Old Bay seasoning, a whisper of mayo and virtually no filler. At over an ounce each these are perfect for an appetizer or cocktail party. You can taste why Gourmet Magazine deemed them “the purest of all the crab cakes.”
- Choose between 2 and 6 dozen of The Narrows’ Mini Crab Cakes
- Each order Includes the Narrows’ house made Dijon mustard sauce.
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All products from The Narrows are shipped fresh and should be refrigerated immediately upon arrival. They are best served within 5 days per the instructions that are enclosed with all orders.
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the crab cakes in the oven using the enclosed pan and cook until they are slightly brown, about 10 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Narrows ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.