Sweet potato pie with a twist. Baked sweet potatoes, blended with sweet maple syrup and warm spices, on a fully raw crust.
After Shurina Jones’ daughter was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease in 2013, Jones began experimenting with a plant-based lifestyle and spent a lot of time perfecting recipes for raw vegan desserts that were free of artificial and processed ingredients. Her family and friends enjoyed these desserts so much that they convinced her to sell them to the public, and in 2018 The Naked Bar was born.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Vegan Sweet Potato Pie
Sweet Potatoes, Walnuts, Dates, Maple Syrup, Molasses, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Coconut Flour, Coconut Oil, Sea Salt.
Contains Tree Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, pies may thaw.
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, place pie immediately in the refrigerator or freezer.
- May be kept refrigerated for 1 week or frozen for 3 months.
- If frozen, pies may defrost in the refrigerator.
- Do Not leave pies on the counter to defrost.
- The Naked Bar ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.