Housemade Granola - 1 lb.
Model Bakery’s house-made granola is made with rolled oats, almonds, walnuts, pecans, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, golden raisins, coconut, rice bran oil, honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, and sea salt.
Model Bakery was founded in St. Helena, California, by Karen Mitchell in 1984, and today it’s a true family operation, with her daughter Sarah also involved. When Karen happened upon the building in the early 1980s, it was a small old bakery with old-styled brick-hearth ovens, high ceilings, and skylights, and when it became available she jumped at the opportunity. A bakery’s been in this space since at least 1908, and the Mitchells are certainly doing it justice: Model Bakery has become a true Napa Valley landmark, renowned for its cookies and legendary puffy, golden-brown, griddle-fried English muffins.
Yogurt & fruit not included
This package includes 1 bag of Granola
- Each bag weighs 1 lb.
- Choose to add a Model Bakery cookbook!
This merchant requires a minimum purchase of $28.00 per order
Granola – Rolled Oats, Almonds, Walnuts, Pecans, Pumpkin Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Golden Raisins, Coconut, Rice Bran Oil, Honey, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cloves, Sea Salt
Made In Facility That Uses Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives fresh and ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, Granola can be kept on the counter or in the fridge for up to 1 month, or frozen for up to 3 months
- Model Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.