Famous English Muffins - 12 Pack
You may think you know English muffins. Heck, you might eat one every morning for breakfast. But if you’ve never had an English muffin from Model Bakery, which was founded in St. Helena, California, in 1984 by Karen Mitchell and her daughter Sarah in a space that’s been home to a bakery for more than a century, you’ve never REALLY had an English muffin. Just ask anyone who’s tried one — they’ll tell you. Even Oprah is obsessed — she named them one of her “Favorite Things” two years in a row!
So what’s so good about these English muffins, which are a big part of the reason why Model Bakery has since opened two additional Napa Valley locations? They start with an airy, focaccia-style dough, which is rolled out, dusted with cornmeal, and (here’s the kicker) griddle-fried in clarified butter until puffy and golden brown on both sides. And if they’ve managed to turn the humble English muffin into one of the tastiest treats on earth, just imagine how good their cookies and other baked goods are!
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 English Muffins.
- Each English Muffin measures 4"
- Choose to add more!
Add-on Options Include:
- 1 Jar Model Bakery Seasonal Preserves (10 oz.)
- 1 Model Bakery Cookbook
All fruit used in Model Bakery’s preserves is organic and sourced through local farms, and is inspired by Mother Nature and subject to availability. Should the season stop offering one fruit, the good news is there’s always another delicious one right behind it!
English Muffins – Butter, Flour, Yeast, Sea Salt
Seasonal Preserves – Organic Seasonal Fruit, Organic Sugar, Pectin, Lemon Juice
Made In Facility That Uses Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives fresh and ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, keep English Muffins in their cellophane bag and store on the counter for up to 2 days, in the fridge for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 2 months
- Slice in half, toast, and enjoy!
- Model Bakery ships Mondays & Thursdays of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.