Bucket of B'alls Family Pack - Vegan Veggie Balls
Who would have thought that the humble meatball could become the darling of the New York dining scene? That’s exactly what happened in 2010, when longtime friends Daniel Holzman and Michael Chernow opened The Meatball Shop on the Lower East Side, serving up a menu comprised entirely of meatballs. It was an immediate smash that spawned a flood of imitators, and additional locations soon opened citywide.
Sometimes you just gotta take a break from hard-core carnivoredom, and these Veggie Balls are the way to go. Made with over 8 fresh veggies, these balls are not only healthy but also hearty. And when it comes to kids, this is a great and tasty way to sneak in more veggies. Choose your favorite TMS sauce for an effortless, completely delicious family meal.
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 20 Vegan Veggie Balls
- 1 Jar of The Meatball Shop Sauce (24 oz.) or 1 Pint of House-made Pesto
- Sauce options include Vegan Classic Tomato, Creamy Basil, Pesto, or Spicy-ish Arrabbiata.
Veggie Balls – Broccoli, carrots, celery, onion, thyme, mushrooms, white beans, garlic, tomato paste, oil, salt, breadcrumbs. No nuts. Vegan.
Classic Tomato Sauce – California whole peeled tomatoes, fresh onions, olive oil, salt, garlic, oregano, bay leaves and red pepper.
Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce – Tomatoes, water, tomato paste, onions, organic Grade A cream (milk), pure olive oil, basil, garlic, salt, organic parmesan cheese ((pasteurized organic milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), water, sea salt), oregano, red pepper, bay leaves. Contains milk.
Spicy-ish Arrabbiata – Tomatoes, water, tomato paste, onions, pure olive oil, garlic, salt, organic asiago cheese ((pasteurized organic milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), water, sea salt, sodium citrate), red pepper, oregano, basil, bay leaves. Contains milk.
Pesto – Spinach, basil, grana, olive oil, salt, walnuts. Contains nuts and dairy.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs and may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept for 3-4 days in the fridge, 2 months in the freezer
- If frozen, defrost overnight in the fridge
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Bake meatballs for 10-12 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees
- Heat sauce in a pan. Pesto should be defrosted and served at room temperature or warm.
- Serve together and enjoy!
- The Meatball Shop ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $20 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.