The Meatball Shop’s spicy pork meatball is a perfect blend of Heritage Pork, fennel, pickled hot cherry chili peppers, bringing a little heat to a classic Italian flavor. With just enough spice to tickle the tongue, these balls are the ultimate crowd-pleasers! Choose your favorite TMS sauce for an effortless, completely delicious family meal.
In 2010, longtime friends Daniel Holzman and Michael Chernow opened The Meatball Shop on the Lower East Side of New York City, serving up a menu entirely of meatballs. It was an immediate smash that spawned a flood of modern meatball imitators, and additional locations soon opened citywide. The Meatball Shop serves some of the best meatballs in the world, with a mix and match menu utilizing sustainable and natural ingredients whenever possible.
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 20 Spicy Pork Meatballs
- 1 Jar of The Meatball Shop Sauce (24 oz.) or 1 Pint of House-made Pesto
- Sauce options include Classic Tomato, Creamy Basil, Pesto, or Spicy-ish Arrabbiata.
Spicy Pork Meatballs – Heritage Pork, fennel, pickled hot cherry chili peppers, black pepper, garlic, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt.
Classic Tomato Sauce – California whole peeled tomatoes, fresh onions, olive oil, salt, garlic, oregano, bay leaves and red pepper.
Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce – Tomatoes, water, tomato paste, onions, organic Grade A cream (milk), pure olive oil, basil, garlic, salt, organic parmesan cheese ((pasteurized organic milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), water, sea salt), oregano, red pepper, bay leaves. Contains milk.
Spicy-ish Arrabbiata – Tomatoes, water, tomato paste, onions, pure olive oil, garlic, salt, organic asiago cheese ((pasteurized organic milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), water, sea salt, sodium citrate), red pepper, oregano, basil, bay leaves. Contains milk.
Pesto – Spinach, basil, grana, olive oil, salt, walnuts. Contains nuts and dairy.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs and may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept for 3-4 days in the fridge, 2 months in the freezer
- If frozen, defrost overnight in the fridge
- Preheat the oven to 450
- Bake meatballs for 15-20 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees
- Heat sauce in a pan. Pesto should be defrosted and served at room temperature or warm.
- Serve together and enjoy!
- The Meatball Shop ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $20 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.