Bucket of B'alls Family Pack - Spicy Pork Meatballs
Who would have thought that the humble meatball could become the darling of the New York dining scene? That’s exactly what happened in 2010, when longtime friends Daniel Holzman and Michael Chernow opened The Meatball Shop on the Lower East Side, serving up a menu comprised entirely of meatballs. It was an immediate smash that spawned a flood of imitators, and additional locations soon opened citywide.
The Meatball Shop’s spicy pork meatball is a perfect blend of Heritage Pork, fennel, pickled hot cherry chili peppers, bringing a little heat to a classic Italian flavor. With just enough spice to tickle the tongue, these balls are the ultimate crowd-pleasers! Choose your favorite TMS sauce for an effortless, completely delicious family meal.
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 20 Spicy Pork Meatballs
- 1 Jar of The Meatball Shop Sauce (24 oz.)
- Sauce options include Classic Tomato, Creamy Basil, or Spicy-ish Arrabbiata.
Spicy Pork Meatballs – Heritage Pork, fennel, pickled hot cherry chili peppers, black pepper, garlic, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt.
Classic Tomato Sauce – California whole peeled tomatoes, fresh onions, olive oil, salt, garlic, oregano, bay leaves and red pepper.
Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce – Tomatoes, water, tomato paste, onions, organic Grade A cream (milk), pure olive oil, basil, garlic, salt, organic parmesan cheese ((pasteurized organic milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), water, sea salt), oregano, red pepper, bay leaves. Contains milk.
Spicy-ish Arrabbiata – Tomatoes, water, tomato paste, onions, pure olive oil, garlic, salt, organic asiago cheese ((pasteurized organic milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), water, sea salt, sodium citrate), red pepper, oregano, basil, bay leaves. Contains milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs and may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept for 3-4 days in the fridge, 2 months in the freezer
- If frozen, defrost overnight in the fridge
- Preheat the oven to 450
- Bake meatballs for 15-20 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees
- Heat sauce in a pan
- Serve together and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Meatball Shop ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $20 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.