Bucket of B'alls Family Pack
Who would have thought that the humble meatball could become the darling of the New York dining scene? That’s exactly what happened in 2010, when longtime friends Daniel Holzman and Michael Chernow opened The Meatball Shop on the Lower East Side, serving up a menu comprised entirely of meatballs. It was an immediate smash that spawned a flood of imitators, and additional locations soon opened citywide.
Their top-selling classic meatball starts with a combination of natural Meyer’s Ranch Angus beef and Heritage pork, kicked up with a combination of Italian herbs and spices as well as ricotta to lighten the texture. The tomato sauce is a simple blend of California tomatoes, olive oil, onions, herbs and spices. When paired up, it’s the winning combination that put The Meatball Shop on the map.
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 20 Meatballs
- 1 jar of The Meatball Shop’s Classic Tomato Sauce (24 oz.)
Classic Meatballs – Meyer’s Ranch ‘Never Ever’ Beef, Heritage Pork, chili flake, fennel seed, oregano, parsley, ricotta cheese, salt, bread crumbs, eggs.
Classic Tomato Sauce – California whole peeled tomatoes, fresh onions, olive oil, salt, garlic, oregano, bay leaves and red pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs and may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept for 3-4 days in the fridge, 2 months in the freezer
- If frozen, defrost overnight in the fridge
- Preheat the oven to 450
- Bake meatballs for 15-20 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees
- Heat sauce in a pan
- Serve together and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Meatball Shop ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $20 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.