Lobster White Truffle Pizza - 2 Pack
Travel & Leisure, Oprah’s O Magazine and Food Network’s “The Best Thing I Ever Ate,” have identified this historic getaway on Main Street in the coastal town of Kennebunk, Maine as the place for some of the most sublime Maine lobster dishes in New England. Known for legendary Maine lobster pot pies and lobster white truffle pizzas. Since 2003, owners Shanna & Brian O’Hea have been offering a taste of the East Coast that you just can’t find anywhere else.
Maine summer vacation in pizza form! This signature dish comes with whole-wheat crust topped with a cream sauce infused with herbs from the inn’s garden, Havarti and mozzarella cheeses, spinach, roasted tomatoes, and white truffle oil. After you bake it, following the easy instructions, top with the included freshly picked, fully cooked Maine lobster meat and pair it with your favorite Chardonnay or white wine of choice to enjoy the Kennebunk Inn experience
- This package includes 2 Lobster White Truffle Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 1-2 people
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster products ship fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place lobster meat in the refrigerator and puff pastry & pizza shells in the freezer. Lobster meat can be kept refrigerated for 4 days or frozen for one month. Puff pastry and pizza shell can be frozen for one month and should be kept frozen until needed. Sea-salt compound butter, brioche hot dog rolls and pot pie filling can be frozen for one month and thawed in the refrigerator overnight
- To serve, place pizza on an oiled tray or pizza stone. Heat in a 425F preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown. While pizza is cooking, place lobster meat in a pan with 1 tablespoon of butter on low to warm slightly. Take pizza out of oven and top with warmed lobster. Slice and serve!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Kennebunk Inn ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.