Travel & Leisure, Oprah’s O Magazine and Food Network’s “The Best Thing I Ever Ate,” have identified this historic getaway on Main Street in the coastal town of Kennebunk, Maine as the place for some of the most sublime Maine lobster dishes in New England. Known for legendary Maine lobster pot pies and lobster white truffle pizzas. Since 2003, owners Shanna & Brian O’Hea have been offering a taste of the East Coast that you just can’t find anywhere else.
Everything you need to make four classic Maine lobster rolls, this package also includes special touches exclusive to the famous Kennebunk Inn, like their signature mayonnaise and house-made sea-salted compound butter. New England summer vacation in every bite!
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 traditional New England split-top extra long rolls
- 1 lb. of Fresh, fully cooked Maine lobster meat (including tail, claw, and knuckle meat)
- House-made mayonnaise to dress the lobster
- House-made sea-salted compound butter for the rolls
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster products ship fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place items in the refrigerator. Lobster meat can be kept refrigerated for 4 days or frozen for one month. Keep in the refrigerator before serving
- To serve, place non-stick griddle pan on stove-top over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Place a piece of compound butter on a griddle to melt. Put brioche hot dog rolls side-down on top of the griddle, 2 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove Lobster meat from refrigerator, mix with mayonnaise, enough to coat the lobster meat evenly. Remove toasted hot dog buns from the griddle. Evenly divide prepared lobster meat and fill into each bun. Warm additional butter to drizzle on top of the rolls and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Kennebunk Inn ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.