Everything you need to make four classic Maine lobster rolls, this package also includes special touches exclusive to the famous Kennebunk Inn, like their signature mayonnaise and house-made sea-salted compound butter. New England summer vacation in every bite!
Since opening in 2003, Kennebunk Inn owners-chefs Shanna and Brian O’Hea have been serving East Coast flavors you just can’t find anywhere else, like legendary Maine lobster pot pies and lobster white truffle pizzas. Travel & Leisure, Oprah’s O Magazine and Food Network’s “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” have identified this historic getaway in the coastal town of Kennebunk, Maine, as the place for some of the most sublime Maine lobster dishes in New England.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Traditional New England split-top extra long rolls
- Fresh, fully cooked Maine lobster meat (including tail, claw, and knuckle meat) (1 lb.)
- House-made mayonnaise to dress the lobster (2 oz.)
- House-made sea-salted compound butter for the rolls (1 oz.)
Lobster Meat, Hot Dog Bun (Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour Unbleached, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron,thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Yeast, Fermented Wheat Flour, Inactivated Yeast, Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Wheat Starch, Soybean Oil, Enzymes, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Butter Flavor, Dextrose, Calcium Propionate (To Retain Freshness), Calcium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Stevia, Vegetable Proteins, Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Maltodextrins, Starch. Contains Wheat.), Hellman’s Mayo, Salted Butter
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster products ship fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place items in the refrigerator. Lobster meat can be kept refrigerated for 4 days or frozen for one month. Keep in the refrigerator before serving
- To serve, place non-stick griddle pan on stove-top over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Place a piece of compound butter on a griddle to melt. Put brioche hot dog rolls side-down on top of the griddle, 2 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove Lobster meat from refrigerator, mix with mayonnaise, enough to coat the lobster meat evenly. Remove toasted hot dog buns from the griddle. Evenly divide prepared lobster meat and fill into each bun. Warm additional butter to drizzle on top of the rolls and enjoy!
- The Kennebunk Inn ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.