The Kennebunk Inn ships its famous Maine Lobster Lo Mein nationwide on Goldbelly! A delicious East-West symphony of flavors: fresh, chilled Maine lobster and tender lo mein noodles with a delicate white miso dressing accented by sambal oelek (a Southeast Asian chile sauce) for a little heat, toasted sesame seeds, scallions, and cilantro. This Lobster Lo Mein is accompanied by warm crispy pork belly glazed with ginger vinegar—qn upscale Maine version of a classic Asian dish.
Since opening in 2003, Kennebunk Inn owners-chefs Shanna and Brian O’Hea have been serving East Coast flavors you just can’t find anywhere else, like legendary Maine lobster pot pies and lobster white truffle pizzas. Travel & Leisure, Oprah’s O Magazine and Food Network’s “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” have identified this historic getaway in the coastal town of Kennebunk, Maine, as the place for some of the most sublime Maine lobster dishes in New England.
This is celebrity chef Shanna O’Hea’s acclaimed dish in the 2013 Maine Lobster Chef of the Year competition.
This package Lobster Lo Mein Appetizer for 8 includes:
- 1 vacuum sealed bag of Cooked Lo’Mein noodles with cilantro, scallions and sesame seeds (each 14.5 oz.)
- 2 vacuum sealed bag of Fresh Lobster (includes 8 oz. total of tail, knuckle & claw meat)
- 2 tubes of Miso Dressing (2 oz. total)
- 8 pieces of Asian-marinated Pork Belly (8 oz. total)
- Cilantro, Scallions, & Sesame Seeds (1 oz.)
- 8 small Asian to-go containers and chopsticks for serving
Lobster Meat, Pork Belly, Pork Belly (Ginger, Roasted Garlic, Scallions, Orange, Segments, Juice And Zest, Bay Leaves, Sambal Olek, Soy Powder, Thai Pepper, Long Pepper, Powdered Ginger, White Peppercorns, Honey, Sage, Lavender, Thyme, Pink Curing Salt, Kosher Salt), Lo’maine Noodles (Bleached Wheat Flour, Water, Vital Wheat Gluten, Pasteurized Eggs, Salt, Artificial Yellow Color (Water, Fd&c Yellow #5, Citric Acid, Fd&c Yellow #6, Sodium Benzoate, Fd&c Red #40), Sodium Benzoate (To Protect Flavor), Corn Starch, Soybean Oil), Scallions, Cilantro, Sesame Seeds, Ginger Vinegar Dash, Miso Dressing (Kraft Mayonnaise, White Miso Paste, Rice Wine Vinegar, Samabal Oleck, Mirin, Lemon Honey, White Soy Sauce)
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster products ship fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place items in the refrigerator. Lobster meat can be kept refrigerated for 4 days or frozen for one month
- To serve, bring one quart pot of water to boil. Place vacuum sealed pork belly in pot of boiling water and let warm for five minutes. Put noodles and lobster meat in mixing bowl and add one tube of miso dressing, mix until well coated. An additional tube of miso dressing is included if you prefer a more well-dressed noodle dish. Divide noodles and lobster and place half a piece of warm pork belly on either side. Enjoy!
- The Kennebunk Inn ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.