Lobster Lo Mein Appetizer for 8
Travel & Leisure, Oprah’s O Magazine and Food Network’s “The Best Thing I Ever Ate,” have identified this historic getaway on Main Street in the coastal town of Kennebunk, Maine as the place for some of the most sublime Maine lobster dishes in New England. Known for legendary Maine lobster pot pies and lobster white truffle pizzas. Since 2003, owners Shanna & Brian O’Hea have been offering a taste of the East Coast that you just can’t find anywhere else.
A delicious East-West symphony of flavors. Fresh, chilled Maine lobster and tender lo’mein noodles with a delicate white miso dressing accented by sambal oelek (a Southeast Asian chile sauce) for a little heat, toasted sesame seeds, scallions and cilantro. Accompanied by warm crispy pork belly glazed with ginger vinegar. An upscale Maine version of a classic Asian dish.
This is celebrity chef Shanna O’Hea’s acclaimed dish in the 2013 Maine Lobster Chef of the Year competition.
This package Lobster Lo Mein Appetizer for 8 includes:
- 1 vacuum sealed bag of Cooked Lo’Mein noodles with cilantro, scallions and sesame seeds
- 1 vacuum sealed bag of Fresh Lobster (includes 8 oz. of tail, knuckle & claw meat)
- 2 tubes of Miso Dressing
- 4 pieces of Asian-marinated Pork Belly
- 8 small Asian to-go containers and chopsticks for serving
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster products ship fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place items in the refrigerator. Lobster meat can be kept refrigerated for 4 days or frozen for one month
- To serve, bring one quart pot of water to boil. Place vacuum sealed pork belly in pot of boiling water and let warm for five minutes. Put noodles and lobster meat in mixing bowl and add one tube of miso dressing, mix until well coated. An additional tube of miso dressing is included if you prefer a more well-dressed noodle dish. Divide noodles and lobster and place half a piece of warm pork belly on either side. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Kennebunk Inn ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.