The Hummus & Pita Co. worked for years to get the right level of creaminess in their hummus, while making sure that it is thick enough to hold onto that perfectly baked pita chip. Pick your kick from a variety of flavors. All hummus is made fresh to order with all natural ingredients and no preservatives.
The Hummus & Pita Co. was founded in Brooklyn in 2011, and all menu items are made from scratch at each restaurant daily, using only the freshest, highest-quality ingredients. The menu draws its inspiration from across the Mediterranean and beyond, with nods to Greece, Israel, Morocco and the Middle East.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 6 Pitas, your choice
- Original Hummus (12 oz.)
- 3 Flavored Hummuses, your choice (each 12 oz.)
- Pita Chips, your choice (32 oz.)
- Choose to add more!
Add-on Options Include
- Spanish Eggplant (16 oz.) – Sauteed eggplant with vegetables.
- Baba Ganoush (16 oz.) – Spread made with eggplant, tahini, garlic, olive oil, and lemon.
- Moroccan Carrots (16 oz.) – Home-boiled carrots mixed with delicious spices.
- Beets Salad (16 oz.) – Home-boiled beets mixed with special spices.
- Chick Pea Salad (16 oz.) – Chickpeas mixed with special spices.
- Couscous Salad (16 oz.) – Delicious couscous mixed with a variety of vegetables.
Tahini, Garlic, Cumin, Lemon Juice, Chick Peas
- Spanish Eggplant – Eggplant, Bell Peppers, Tomatoes Paste
- Baba Ganoush – Eggplant, Lemon, Garlic
- Moroccan Carrots – Carrots, Cumin, Pepper Flakes, Salt
- Beets Salad – Beet, Cumin, Garlic, Salt
- Chick Pea Salad – Chick Peas, Lemon Juice, Bell Peppers, Salt, Cumin
- Couscous Salad – Couscous, Bell Pepper, Corn, Tomaotes, Salt, Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge to defrost or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for 5 days, or frozen for up to 1 month
- Let defrost at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees
- Bake pitas for 8-10 minutes, spray water every two minutes while heating
- Let defrost in the refrigerator
- Mix well and thoroughly for the best results before eating
Spanish Eggplant (Add-On)
- Allow eggplant to defrost.
- Once defrosted, heat in a sauté pan for approx. 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- The Hummus & Pita Co. ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.